Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Need help with this Risk Assessment!

    I’m not eligible for student finance so I will be paying 17,000 a year at university and maintenance loan for around 3,000 that’s 20,000 a year.

    I have a resident permit and can work, where could I get loans to help with my education starting next or should I take a gap year and I would be eligible for student finance plus reduced tution fee.

    I’ve heard about futurefinance and could also ask my bank to help

  2. #2
    Do the maths and its a complete no brainer at which option to take.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Very true, can change it if I accept it on the first year as well

  5. #5
    no, take a gap year and get the student finance loan next year.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts