Logo

Thread: Daily checklist

Daily checklist

Hi all,

So I am pretty new to all of this and as such I don’t have a whole lot to offer in terms of giving advice. I am however a relatively good organiser, so ro help myself keep on top of thing I am creating myself a daily checklist for money making activities. I am pretty much going to work through @katykicker post on how to make a thousand in a month. If anybody else has ideas of what should or could be included I’d love to hear them. I will of course be happy to share this with anyone who want to use it. As I like to make things pretty, I will be making my version pretty but I know not everyone feels like that so I’ll keep a plain one to give to those who prefer to keep it simple, or perhaps plan to print it.

Thanks in advance xx

As time goes on your checklist should get shorter and shorter as you replace lower paying work with higher paying stuff that is more deserving of your time

I used to do oodles of odds and sods when I first started out and now do only 2 things to earn money online (blogging / matched betting) so I think a checklist like this is ideal for someone starting out while they find their feet and sees what works for them

I do this too. I write a monthly, weekly and daily to-do list. Not just for earning money online though. My whole life is literally one long to-do list!

I have been known, on quite a regular basis, to add things to my todo list that I've already done just for the pleasure of scoring them off.

In my experience on top of monthly,weekly and daily tasks, it's important to also set goals for the next 6 months or the rest of the year in terms of what you want to achieve and then reverse engineer that into your to do lists.