Logo

[OT] Streetbees tasks, (almost) UK WIDE :-)

Hi Shedders!

As part of our "Supermarket Drinks Check" we've just released a stack of new ASDA, Waitrose and Sainsbury's stores. Hopefully some locations near you.

WARNING: THESE TASKS WILL END VERY SOON!

Payment ranges from 4 - 7 per store. Each store likely to take 3 mins each. Easy Peasy!

Most of you know the drill by now: Existing Bees, reserve tasks here: www.streetbe.es

Not yet a Bee? Sign up here: www.becomeabee.com

Cheers,
    Team Streetbees

Did my first Streetbees tasks yesterday - pretty straightforward but I'd say 3 mins is a little optimistic. A fair few photos to take and trying to get clear shots where customers aren't hovering or staff aren't re-stocking is tricky. I had an email to say that the first task had been approved but nothing to date from the second....hopefully no news is good news.
    All in all - pretty straightforward tasks. Looking forward to doing more.... as long as I receive the money for the first two

Received payment for the three tasks - now looking forward to getting more done ! #busybee

Hi Shedders!

We'd like to say a big thank you to all TMS users who have worked with us. Consistently fantastic work!!

In our appreciation, we're offering TMS users a 50% bonus for completing Streetbees "Drinks Check" tasks within the next 48hours - so 6 per store!!

All that is required is visiting a specific Tesco store and taking photos of the chilled drinks. Easy Peasy! Usually around 3 - 5minutes in-store

We have tasks available in the following locations:
    Denmark Hill, London
    Grantham
    Swindon
    York
    Mitcham
    Leatherhead
    Manchester
    Cambridge
    Huntingdon
    Saffron Walden
    Macclesfield
    St Albans
    Harlow
    Luton
    Maidenhead
    Stanstead
    Edge Hill University - Manchester campus
    Dorking
    Chelmsford
    Welwyn, Hertsfordshire
    Amersham
    Milton Keynes
    Islington Green, London
    Pulborough, West Sussex
    Enfield, London
    Perivale, Greenford, Greater London

Join us here: www.becomeabee.com OR for existing Bees, view tasks here: www.streetbe.es

Some more streetbees work is out there

- Twickenham[/size]- Manchester
    - Leatherhead
    - Harlow
    - Welwyn
    - Saffron Walden
    - Thame
    - Pulborough
    - Kingston
    - Huntingdon
    - Grantham
    - Macclesfield
    - Cheadle Hulme
    - York
    - Harrogate
    - Chesham

If you grab your phone and go to http://www.streetbe.es/ (or do it on your laptop) you will see there are these 3 a photo easter egg tasks are ALL major supermarkets!