Logo

Anyone follow any sports tipster? (Jon's 3 Day Journey to brokesville!)

I'm not posting this is Matched Betting section as it's not risk free but does anyone have any experience of following sports tipsters and if so how did it go for them.

There are a lot of services you can pay it seems to get access to their knowledge and I know people who have made a great amount of money year on year through doing this.

As an example

I'm not posting this is Matched Betting section as it's not risk free but does anyone have any experience of following sports tipsters and if so how did it go for them.

There are a lot of services you can pay it seems to get access to their knowledge and I know people who have made a great amount of money year on year through doing this.

As an example

I’ve just recently started following the one on sky bet. I check their tips and cross match with the time form on betfair. I think the same as @homie in that it evens out over time. Today there was a 9/1 tip for the featured bet365 race which won. Sadly I was in a meeting and couldn’t check the lay odds to see if it was worth it, so just stuck 1.50 on it, to round my balance up, so made my cash for today. I know that’s a bit naughty...