Logo

Hybrid View

Building Contractors and Trades People Leeds

Hi,

I wondered if anyone had any contacts for building contractors or trades people in and around the West Yorkshire area, specifically Leeds. I do have a few contacts but its always good to get recommendations from others incase. I am looking for someone to carry out a full overhaul of a property i have acquired in Kirkstall.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Emily

Hi Emily,

Im in Leeds and have just finished renovating a property in Kirkstall/Bramley too - small world! Have some contacts I could put you in touch with so let me know what your looking for. Wherabouts have you bought?

Nick

Have just done a property in Bramhope, Emily. Happy to make specific recommendations for bathrooms, carpet fitter, plumber, electrician, etc.

Sam, I’m really nearby to Bramhope and have a mix of people I know around here but am short an electrician and a general joiner/builder/kitchen fitter type person as my last chap has retired. I’d be grateful if you could message me your recommendations please!
    Nik

Hi Emily et al,

I'm refurbing in Kirkstall as we speak. Sadly my all round joiner/builder type turned out to be less than reliable but I can recommend a brilliant electrician and roofer if you're still looking. Whereabouts are you all? I'm on Hawksworth Grove (which imo is just the right side of the Hawksworth estate!).

Sarah