Logo

Invest in Bootle?

Hi all

Juat wanted some feedback on investing in Bootle? I know reading through previous threads that Bootle is usually given a wide berth however I have read that Sefton council are spending 100 million on regenerating the area . There are some big Edwardian and Victorian properties that are very inexpensive . Liverpool generally has been a good hot spot for investment so wondered if this would area in particular would be a good bet.
    Certain areas of London were not the best in the past and then after a wave of regeneration prices started to rise .
    Your thoughts would be most appreciated .

I can't see Bootle turning in to a nice area in the next 100 years. I live in Liverpool by the way. It would work well for LHA HMOs

Hi Joe- I would be interested to hear you thoughts on Seaforth and Litherland? Close to Bootle- but the fundamentals look good.

Thanks for any help.

Paddy

Bootle is excellent, in fact, if you follow the dock road from city centre to Blundell sands everywhere on that stretch is moderately priced with good return in rental value
    I would also look at Toxteth, ok in the long gone past it did not have such a good name but now with University, Hospitals, short-term holiday rent potential is very good
    Give it a try and do some research you will not be disappointed